X-pired is an action-puzzle game written in C using SDL, SDL_mixer, SDL_image and SDL_gfx libraries distributed under the terms of GNU GPL. The goal of the game in each level is to reach the exit square, avoiding exploding barrels and other deadly stuff...
How to install?
- Version 1.22 - Some loading bugs fixed. Rare and strange cycling bug fixed(?). X-pir-Ed-It supports some command line opts, fullscreen mode (but it sucks under Win) and "save as" feature now.
- Released additional pack of levels ("The Obsolete") containing 10 new levels.
- Version 1.21 - X-pir-Ed-It should work in Linux with "shared dirs" now, joystick support (Thanx to Largos again)
- Version 1.2 - "Mystery of doubled events" solved! Eh, it wasn't SDL fault at all... :) Fullscreen toggle now available! (Thanx to Largos).
- Version 1.1 - Game engine is already finished. All major bugs isolated. Game has 30 levels which is probably the final count.
How to play?!
- Windows 9x-NT
Download the Windows archive, unpack into directory of your choice and run xpired.exe to begin the game...
Get and build libraries from www.libsdl.org.
Then you can get either the source distro and build the binaries yourself or a binary package (there is a Slackware package and a static build available at the moment).
When first running X-pired, use "demo" as password. Or you can run X-pired with parameters -d firstlevel.dmo and then use password "demo"...
Controls & other info:
Included in Big archive as readme.txt